Word 2000 html output into content and style

From: Giannetti, Fabio <Fabio_Giannetti@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:42:42 -0000
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello,
	I'm Fabio Giannetti and I have developed an experimental java
application that separate a Word 2000 html output into content and style
The transformation process will generate and xml file for the content and an
xsl-t file for the style. When the style is applied to the content you get
an FO file.
At this stage you can also use FOP to generate a PDF file.
The application is free and I will appreciate, comments, suggestions on
future developments and obviusly bugs.

If you want to try it visit the web site :
http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/fabgia/wh2fo/wh2fo.html

I hope that this kind of applications can grow the use of XSL-FO providing
an easy way to create content that is ready to transform into FO.

				Yours sincerely,
				Fabio Giannetti