Re: fop 17

At 08:56 PM 3/11/01, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
>I believe that Keiron Liddle (our SVG dude) uses the CSIRO SVG library.
>Refer to http://sis.cmis.csiro.au/svg/.
>
>We have included this JAR in the lib/ directory for quite some time (it
>contains the W3C SVG and CSS DOM stuff). If you got the full FOP 0.17 you
>will definitely have it. 'jar tf' shows me that it contains SVGStringList.
>
>If you run a 'jar tf' on your w3c.jar, what is in it? Just curious.
Emacs opens the .jar file no problems, to see contents.

In the end I downloaded the 'whole hog'.
I'd initially just pulled the fop.jar file.

Yes, its in your w3c.jar file.
I had one with it missing. Is there such a thing as a version
on a .jar file? Do w3c only publish the source, and wait for
such as the fop group to make the .jar file?

Regards DaveP