RE: page break

Thanks for your help, I did the current page/total page presentation like
this

-put at the end of the document a block with an id like this :
<fo:block id = "lastBlock"/>

-refer to it like this :
<fo:page-number-citation ref-id = "lastBlock"/>

And it works fine.

My problem of big block what I want to do is that in case if a block or
table bigger than a page, this block will be cut into two parts.
I would like to put a message at the end of the page where the block is cut.
This message could be this "Table continue on page N". And at the beginning
of the following page, before the rest of the block I would like to put
another message : "End of the table which begin on page N-1".

Excuse my English it's not my mother tongue...

...Sometimes clients requirements are hard to implement...

So if anybody have an idea please, help me.

Many thanks in advance.

Emmanuel

PS:
>Will you sue me for having replied to this message? And what does
>'iconfidential' mean? ;-)
Iconfidential seems to be related with 007 ;-)