Re: Line breaks

From: Kavitha Gowda <KGowda@questia.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:00:53 -0600
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Thanks Max.
Thats was indeed real simple.

I have a question on Unicode.

What should I do to display unicodes like U+1E63,  U+1E6, U+00AD, etc in
PDF.

Thanks.
Kavitha

                    Dave Pawson
                    <daveP@dpawson.freese        To:     www-xsl-fo@w3.org
                    rve.co.uk>                   cc:
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     Re: Line breaks
                    www-xsl-fo-request@w3
                    .org

                    02/08/01 12:29 PM

Thanks Max, the reply all, gave Kavitha's address and the list!

At 05:26 PM 2/8/01, Kavitha Gowda wrote:
>HI!
>
>This is my first mail to the list.
>
>We are using a tag called <lb /> for line break in our xml files.
>When we convert the XML to PDF we want to preserve the line breaks,
>What element and properties do i use in the stylesheet to preserve this.

Need to have a template that wraps all content up to the <lb/>
in an fo:block.

Shouldn't be too difficult in XSLT?

HTH DaveP