Using an XSL Formatter as an XSL-FO Web Browser

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:16:18 EST
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
As some list members know I have been very positively impressed with the
Antenna House XSL Formatter.

I was even more impressed with it today when I found that I could use the
Antenna House XSL Formatter as an XSL-FO Web Browser.

If you have downloaded the pre-release version of the XSL Formatter simply
type "http://www.xsl-fo.com/HelloWorld.fo" in the small window for entering
the Document name and then click the Blue button to run the Formatter and,
hey presto, you can view an XSL-FO page across the Web.

If you haven't already tried out the Antenna House XSL Formatter then visit
www.AntennaHouse.com and try the free download of the pre-release version.

I think I have stated this before, but I have no contact with Antenna House
other than as an impressed user of the Antenna House XSL Formatter.

Andrew Watt