RE: extensions to FO

From: Kelly Campbell <camk@channelpoint.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:21:22 -0700
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Thanks for pointing this out. I forgot to mention it in my question.
Sebastian sent this example when I posed the question on the FOP list:

        Bookmark Title

The problem I have with this syntax is it's depending on the bookmark-level
attribute to determine where it is in the hierarchy rather than just using a
hierarchy via XML. I'm assuming that a bookmark with level 2 is just added
to the previous bookmark with a level="1". I think using the inherent
hierarchy structures available with XML would be a nicer solution.

I am hoping that the FO spec allows for the XSLT-like syntax of enclosing
elements from the FO spec inside elements from another namespace, and am
looking for clarification on that particular question.