RE: Syntactically incorrect IRIs in href attributes

This is a bit tricky, as the useful thing for authors is to flag the
error as early as possible, but that precludes some implementation
strategies.  So the WG agreed to add a statement to this effect:

---
A syntactically invalid IRI <termref def="dt-must">should</termref> be
reported as a <termref def="dt-error">fatal error</termref>, but some
implementations may find it impractical to distinguish this case from a
<termref def="dt-resource-error">resource error</termref>.
---

Hope you find this an improvement.