Re: FW: how does XInclude mix with XML Schema? XSLT?

From: Greg Saunders <gregs@cochrane.de>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:13:02 +0000
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

Mr Veillard,

I believe you wrote:

"For XInclude and XSLT, yes this is used, people are using XInclude to
assemble large documents," [1].

Could you point me to some examples or tutorials that explain how to
use XInclude to assemble documents?

I am currently trying to do exactly that: include one schema-validated
XML instance document in another schema-validated XML instance
document.  Thus far, without involving XInclude, I have been using
Xerces2-J to validate my schemas and XML instance documents.

Thank you,

Greg Saunders.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-xinclude-comments/2004Sep/0000.html