EDitorial suggestion for section 1.2

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:55:04 -0500
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org
Secction 1.2 does not mention the fallback element as a difference
between external entities and XInclude. I think this is a crucial and
particularly easy to understand difference. I would add a paragraph
mentioning this, perhaps something like this:

Failure to load an external entity is normally a fatal error.
XInclude allows the author to provide default content that will be
used if the remote resource cannot be loaded.

|             http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/              |
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java news:  http://www.cafeaulait.org/      |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML news: http://www.cafeconleche.org/    |