Resolution of Associating Style Sheets Issue holman-1

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:16:41 -0400
To: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Cc: <www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org>

Thank you for your comment on the first editor's draft of
"Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0 (Second
Edition)" archived at

We have recorded your first comment as Issue holman-1 at

We have published a second editor's draft at
wherein we have addressed this issue by adding a
paragraph (under Document conformance) and a Note
(under xml-stylesheet processor conformance) to
the Conformance requirements section at

Please reply (cc-ing www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org)
as to whether you are satisfied with how this latest editor's
draft addresses this issue.

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG