Resolution of Associating Style Sheets Issue holman-2

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:16:48 -0400
To: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Cc: <www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org>
Ken,

Thank you for your comment on the first editor's draft of
"Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0 (Second
Edition)" archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-stylesheet-comments/2009Dec/
0002

We have recorded your second comment as Issue holman-2 at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/01/disposition.html#issue-holman-2

We have published a second editor's draft at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/03/xml-stylesheet/
wherein we have addressed this issue by augmenting
the final paragraph of section 4 "The xml-stylesheet
processing instruction".

Please reply (cc-ing www-xml-stylesheet-comments@w3.org)
as to whether you are satisfied with how this latest editor's
draft addresses this issue.

paul

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG