XSD 1.1 Comment 1 (of 4) from WAI-PF

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:41:10 -0500
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Cc: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>

PF was particularly concerned with the new symbol spaces feature [2].
The reason this raised a flag is that there have been discussions in
PFWG about using name spaces for the aria state and property attributes.
Our conclusion was to not do so; that using "aria-" was sufficient
(e.g., aria-checked, aria-grabbed, aria-labelledby, and so on).

We see nothing in XSD symbol spaces that adversely affects our decision.

PF thanks Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@utoronto.ca> and Gottfried
Zimmermann <zimmermann@accesstechnologiesgroup.com> for reading the XSD
1.1 Last Call document on behalf of WAI-PF.

Janina Sajka, WAI-PF Co-Chair

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina@CapitalAccessibility.Com