Primer 1.1 diagrams

From: Xan Gregg <xan.gregg@jmp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:30:49 -0500
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
A while back I produced a couple of schema processing diagrams for
possible inclusion in XML Schema : Part 0, the Primer, version 1.1. I
was only able to provide bitmap versions then, but now my graphics
editor (OmniGraffle) supports SVG export. Attached are SVG versions
of the schema processing diagrams. Use them (or not) as you wish. Let
me know if another format or content variation would be helpful.

xan