From: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk [mailto:ht@inf.ed.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 19 April 2005 7:10 PM
To: Thomson, Martin [WOLL:5500:EXCH]
Cc: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Subject: Re: Restriction+choice+substitutionGroup

"Martin Thomson" <martin.thomson@nortel.com> writes:

> (Somehow we ended up off the list, my guess is that there is bug
> somewhere in the email chain,
> "www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org.ficie.nt?" doesn't sound
> right.)

Oops, my bad, sorry.
[MT] Might be mine actually, I'm using outlook :(

> Thanks for your help Henry, I will submit the report.  Forgive any
> naïveté, but who or what is an SQC? ::)

Schema Quality Checker, from IBM.  Doesn't do validation, but a very
thorough implementation of constraints on schemas/schema documents.

ht
                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk
[mail really from me _always_ has this .sig -- mail without it is forged
spam]