[Requirement 1.1] Attribute Content Model

From: Paul Duffin <pduffin@volantis.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 15:09:33 +0100
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

It would be really useful to be able to create a content model for the
attributes of an element, similar to that allowed by Relax NG, e.g.
specify either attribute A, or B, or attributes C and D.

Although there are many situations where I use attributes when I should
be using elements there are also times when I use elements when I should
be using attributes simply to work around this limitation.

W3C has a number of XML languages that have dependencies between
attributes. Some are acknowledged in the text and some are implicit.
Either way it would be beneficial to reflect this dependency within the
schema.