XML Schema PER: comments from the XKMS WG

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:02:24 +0200
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

[ Message forwarded from Rich Salz on behalf of the XKMS WG ]

As I understand, the PER is basically the errata merged into the 1st
edition schema documents.  Is that correct?

I read the complete errata.  While there is lots of discussion on base64
canonical form (no whitespace), and the open-interval nature of dates
and timestamps, I could find nothing in the errata document that would
be an issue for XKMS.

        /r$