representing any obect in Schema

From: by way of <satinder_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:44:35 -0600
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Hi friends,
I am working on XML Schema, where my problem is to embedd a vector into it.
I found out that even you were working on the same problem. Did you found
any way out.
I actually want to represent a hash table, which can take a numeric key,
and a "data" object, and now the type of this "data" object can be anything
- a int, float, string, array, 2d array, or just an object of any class
with lots of member types.
Can you suggest any solution to this
Thanks and regards
Satinder