Information is sparse on the development of XML Schema 1.1?

From: Carsten Klein <carstenklein@yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:00:33 +0200
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

Hi all,

I've been looking into XML Schema 1.0 and was about to implement a type
system and various other facilities which eventually allow me to support
XML Schema in the runtime environment. But now, with XML Schema 1.1 to
come up, I am a little confused whether to still support XML Schema 1.0.

Are there any resources on your plans regarding XML Schema 1.1?

I would be glad to have these listed on your web-site at
w3c.org/XML/Schema for the curious and all developers.

Thanks and keep on doing the good stuff

Carsten Klein