XML Schema 1.1 - some suggestions

From: by way of <rpalania@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:25:23 -0700
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

Hi !

XML being well-formed and valid markup language - there are a couple of
points I would like to make regards the schema:

1. Why is there no closing tag for <archetypeRef> and <datatypeRef> ?
might be an EMPTY tag could be applied. Like

<archetypeRef name="address" /> instead of <archetypeRef name="address">

2. For the <basetype> element cant we have minInclusive and other
elements like that as just attributes instead of elements. Saying this
because minInclusive is just going to be a number so not so much worth
to have an element for this.

--
Regards
Raji