http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/ document problems

From: by way of <Chris.Janicki@ia-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:27:44 -0700
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

In many places the "sequence" element is linked to an apparent definition,
but the link's named anchors don't exist, and I cannot find any definition
for the "sequence" element anywhere.

For example, the errata doc has unanchored links for "sequence" in Error
E1-5.  There is also mention of "compositor" with another broken link.

IMHO, I found the "Primer" document for XML Schema to be very difficult to
read.  The "Primer" works backwards, discussing the most complicated parts
first.   For example, why is complexType discussed before simpleType?  And
the errata is almost as long as the original doc... it looks like its time
to roll the errata into an fresh doc.  :-)

--
Chris Janicki
Industrious Activities, Inc.