Dependencies are needed

From: by way of <kyle.w.willkomm@accenture.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:10:07 -0600
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

I think the XML Schema language will always have a big hole until it can
handle more "business rule" types of descriptions.  I should be able to
define relationships between tags.  If I have this tag, then I need too
have these tags also, ect...  Perhaps that is not in the scope of Schema
1.1 but possibly 2.0?

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.