RE: Part 2: problems with 'pattern' spec

Yes, I believe you are correct.  We will add this to the list of things to
prepare errata for, thanx.

> 2) The definition of 'atom' in the BNF for regular expressions says

Henry replyed to this part [1], and he is correct...the production for Char
says that any legal XML character EXCEPT those explicitly mentioned is
allowed...and hence, there is no abiguity.

pvb