RE: all group maxOccurs cannot be unbounded limitation

From: Mark Feblowitz <mfeblowitz@frictionless.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:30:29 -0500
To: "'ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk'" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
As I understand it, such a representation is inextensible. Would there be
any way to use this in a context where extension was possible, and
especially where the extended content could also occur in any order?

Thanks

Mark
----

Mark Feblowitz                                   [t] 617.715.7231
Frictionless Commerce Incorporated     [f] 617.495.0188
XML Architect                                     [e]
mfeblowitz@frictionless.com
400 Technology Square, 9th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
www.frictionless.com