all group maxOccurs cannot be unbounded limitation

From: Christopher Birkett <christopherbirkett@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:51:47 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Can someone explain to me how to specify any order of
elements and any occurence for each?  I need xsd:all
with child elements' maxOccurs="unbounded", but this
does not seem to be valid.  So how else can I do it?
Also, I really do not understand why this limitation
was put in and why it cannot be turned off.  Can
someone explain to me the logic behind this decision?

Do You Yahoo!?