Default values

From: by way of <eyanez@eversystems.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 21:29:48 -0700
To: W3C XML Schema Comments list <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Hi!

I'm using the xerces implementation of the xml parser and i when i try to
create an xml instance from the schema i had troubles with the default
values, I would like that the developers could especify default values in the
schema regardless the node is optional or required or any other kind.

I think i should be usefull for the xml editors developers to have schema
especified default node values every where.

Thanks for this channel.
Eduardo YŠnez.