Re: variables and conditional statements

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 20 Nov 2001 09:37:15 +0000
To: Jane Hunter <jane@dstc.edu.au>
Cc: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Please tel Sylvain that we're happy to try to assist them in getting
the functionality they want from XML Schema, but that variables and
conditionals are not part of the current design, nor are they
envisaged.  Modular schema construction is none-the-less
well-supported, and we would hope this would address their needs.