RE: Question

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashokma@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:45:20 -0700
To: <Denesa_K_Shaw@reliantenergy.com>, <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Please use XML Schema.

Ashok Malhotra

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Denesa_K_Shaw@reliantenergy.com
	Sent: Thu 7/12/2001 9:35 AM
	To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
	Subject: Question

	I'm investigating techniques to transport XML between Unix based
C++
	applications and an IBM mainframe based COBOL/CICS applications.
	We want to parse an xml message to a suitable format  for access
in a COBOL
	program and also format XML from the COBOL program for
subsequent transport
	by MQSeries?  We need a bi-directional flow into and out of the
IBM OS/390
	based COBOL/CICS programs.
	What would you suggest we use an XML Schema or SOX for creating
xml
	messages.

	Thanks