Question

From: <Denesa_K_Shaw@reliantenergy.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:35:34 -0500
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
I'm investigating techniques to transport XML between Unix based C++
applications and an IBM mainframe based COBOL/CICS applications.
We want to parse an xml message to a suitable format  for access in a COBOL
program and also format XML from the COBOL program for subsequent transport
by MQSeries?  We need a bi-directional flow into and out of the IBM OS/390
based COBOL/CICS programs.
What would you suggest we use an XML Schema or SOX for creating xml
messages.

Thanks