Re: XML schema DTD not well formed?

From: Liam Quin <liam@holoweb.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:04:16 -0500
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
>> But this is precisely what that DTD in XSchema 1 advocates.
> Oh no it's not :-)
>
> It very carefully uses one level of indirection, e.g.
Right you are, thanks for a quick reply.  That's what I get for
having to write 4 chapters of a book in one weekend!

I did, however, just have to find a way to explain that the type of
an element is not the same as its element type.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam@holoweb.net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org