SOX reference

From: Michael Fitzgerald <mike@wyeast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:45:09 -0800
To: <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
I know this is past the 15 Dec. 2000 deadline, but I offer the comment
nevertheless.

In the references section you have:

"SOX-1.1   Schema for Object-oriented XML, Version 1.1, Matt Fuchs, et al.
W3C, 1999. See ???"

I don't imagine the question marks will remain in the final draft. Does XML
Schema reference SOX 1.1 specifically? If not, perhaps, if you do not drop
the reference, you may want to link to the most recent (v3.0) SOX
specification, available at http://www.xcbl.org/xcbl30/xcbl30sox.html.

I am not affiliated with Commerce One in any way.

Best of luck as you complete XML Schema.

Mike
=====
Wy'east Communications    http://wyeast.net    mailto:mike@wyeast.net