Re: Attributes and content model within complexType

From: Adrian Robert <arobert@polexis.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 16:28:56 -0800
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

I wrote:

> why, within schema
> complexTypes, attribute declarations are required to occur only
> _subsequent_ to content model definitions (when in instance documents
> the _values_ occur in the opposite order).  Two relevant posts were:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2000AprJun/0369.html
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2000JulSep/0216.html

OK, I now see this was flagged as a "Priority Feedback Request" issue"
in the current _Structures_ document.  8-}

Please consider my previous post to indicate dissatisfaction
with the current state on the part of at least one implementer,
for reasons outlined by the previous posts referenced.

Adrian Robert
Polexis, Inc.