Re: Extension of Enumerations

        ********not allowed******
> 				</sequence>
> 			</restriction>
> 		</complexContent>
> 	</complexType>

This wrapper approach doesn't solve your problem  -- the above type is
not allowed, because the types of elements in restricted types must be
restrictions (or the same as) their corresponding types in the base
type, but OrderStateEnumExtended is not derived from OrderStateEnum.

ht