Erratum in Schema part 2: Remove request for comments

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:07:29 +0900
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Cc: Paul.V.Biron@kp.org, ashokma@microsoft.com
In the regular expression appendix of XML Schema
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#regexs), I just bumped into
the follwing note:

NOTE: The regular expression language in the Perl Programming Language
[Perl] does not include a quantifier of the form S{,m), since it is
logically equivalent to S{0,m}. We have, therefore, left this logical
possibility out of the regular expression language defined by this
specification. We welcome further input from implementors and schema
authors on this issue.

I think the last sentence is a remainder from a CR or PR version,
and should be removed with an erratum.

Regards,   Martin.