Typo in "bounded" definition in Schemas Datatype Recom...

From: <Tom_Stone@elementk.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:12:00 -0400
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I believe I have found a typo in the definition of "bounded datatypes"
here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#rf-bounded

The fifth definition in this section 4.2.3. reads as follows:

A datatype is bounded if its value space has either an inclusive upper
bound or an exclusive upper bound and either an inclusive lower bound and
an exclusive lower bound.

I believe that the last "and" should be an "or"... correct?

Please let me know if I have misunderstood the intent of this definition...
Thanks.

Tom Stone
Programmer and Curriculum Developer
Office: (716) 350-1265