RE: XML Schema datatypes: NaN, lists of union types, [NEL], misce lla neous editorial

Thanx Curt.  You were right in your initial message, there were several
sections that did not get updated when we added the ability to have lists of
unions (as reflected in the constraint on schema which henry refered to [1])
and hence the spec is inconsistent on these points.

We will add that to the list of {typ,think}os that need to be corrected.

pvb