For the record: response on LC-37 Multi-field keys

The following is a response to a note sent to the commentator on May 22,
2000.  The commentator agrees that this resolution is OK.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

----- Forwarded by Noah Mendelsohn/CAM/Lotus on 10/10/00 10:54 PM -----

                    Ani Pedersen