LC 34 proposed response

From: Biron,Paul V <Paul.V.Biron@kp.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:43:28 -0700
To: "'www-xml-schema-comments'" <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "'w3c-xml-schema-ig'" <w3c-xml-schema-ig@w3.org>, "'Falk, Alexander'" <falk@icon.at>
I have been asked by the Schema WG to send the following response to the
last call comment [1] which have been given the labels LC 34 [2]  for
tracking purposes.

Thanx to the original commentor for raising this issue.  The lack of a
single character escape for the vertical bar was an oversight.

I new (internal) point-release of the XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes spec is
now available [3], which includes the proposed resolution of this issue.  If
the proposed resolution does not adequately satisfy your request, or if you
need additional clarification on this subject, please let me know.

pvb