DOM WG comments on the schema Last Call

From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:52:21 -0700
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
The DOM WG unfortunately has not been able to go through the
Last Call Schemas WD in depth. We have not noticed any
problems in our overview. There is one issue we would like to raise,
which is that there is no infoset defined for the schema. The lack of
an infoset for XML caused the DOM WG problems in Level 1, and
we would like to avoid such problems reoccurring by
recommending that the Schemas WG define an infoset to go with
the XML Schema definition language.

regards,

Lauren Wood, Chair, DOM WG