RE: [Clarification]: Analysis of using XML Schemas Datatypes in t he XForms Data Model

Asir, Ashok:

That's correct, it's a datatype declaration.  However, as it stands now,
this datatype can only refer to an element in the instance data.  Section 3
of the latest XForms Data Model Working Draft [1] illustrates this
relationship between datatypes and instance data, and raises the following
issue:

[Issue: Will it be possible for attributes in the instance data to be edited
with XForms?]

-Ray

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xforms-datamodel-20000406/#example