Question on namespace and schemalocation

From: <gmacri@libero.it>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 14:20:01 +0200
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
In this example there are three declarations of namespace and two
declaration of schemalocation that are indipendent.

<Library xmlns:book="http://www.somewhere.org/Book"
xmlns:person="http://www.somewhere-else.org/Person"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema/instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.somewhere.org/Examples
http://www.somewhere.org/Examples/Book.xsd
http://www.somewhere-else.org/Person
http://www.somewhere-else.org/Person/Person.xsd">
 <BookCatalogue>
  <book:Book>
  <book:Title>Illusions The Adventures of a Reluctant
Messiah</book:Title>
  <book:Author>Richard Bach</book:Author>
  <book:Date>1977</book:Date>
  <book:ISBN>0-440-34319-4</book:ISBN>
  <book:Publisher>Dell Publishing Co.</book:Publisher>
  </book:Book>

When I analize this document with an application (automatically),  how I
can understand that, for example, for "Book" element I must search it
in the schema "Book.xsd" and no in the "Person.xsd", to verify  the
validity of this document ?
Thank you for all.