Suggestion for new datatype facilities for radio frequencies.

From: <petsa@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:52:43 -0500
To: "Roberts George E (Ed) NPRI" <RobertsGE@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>, www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
Dear Mr. Roberts:
Thank you for your mail re. new datatype facilities for radio

Every specification must define a line between providing features and
the burden placed on implementors. For our first release of the
these features, increment size and non-contiguous ranges were considered
but are not directly supported. We will re-consider these features in
versions of the specifications.

All the best, Ashok