RE: Comments on the XPath data model, from a DOM perspective.

> I don't know how this posting wound up here

I am sorry Ray but you originally posted your comments to this list not
the xpath comments list.  See [1].

>Or am I expected to subscribe to this comments list?

I apologize that Michael Kay did not copy you on his reply.  It is
better form for responders to copy the original correspondent and I try
to get responders from the XML Query WG to do this but this one slipped
thru.

/paulc

[1] ]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-query-comments/2002Apr/0000.