RE: Comments regarding XML Query Algebra and long term

From: Paul Cotton <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:57:57 -0500
To: "Murali Mani" <mani@CS.UCLA.EDU>
Cc: <www-xml-query-comments@w3c.org>
Dear Murali,

This is a response to the following message, which you posted to the XML
Query Working Group's comments list:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-query-comments/2001Mar/0031.
html

The XML Query Working Group has approved the following response:

The working group is continuously reviewing literature that is relevant
to our technical work.  Should you have any technical papers that you
deem relevant to the Algebra or any other aspect of our work, we
encourage you to post a message to mailto:www-xml-query-comments@w3c.org
with a citation.

We appreciate your feedback on the XML Query specifications. Please let
us know if this response is satisfactory. If not, please respond to this
message, explaining your concerns.

Paul Cotton
On behalf of the XML Query Working Group

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
<mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com>