RDF query use-cases

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:13:36 +0100 (BST)
To: www-xml-query-comments@w3.org
cc: Jonathan.Robie@software-ag.de, danbri@w3.org, libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk

I understand from Dan Connolly that you are looking for some RDF query

I've set up a comparison of two different RDF query syntaxes on a single
XML/RDF document linked from

The page compares the syntaxes of Squish, a simple graph-matching syntax
for querying RDF similar to that used by RDFdb, and RQL, which is an
OQL-like syntax for RDF querying. The page is based on the
RQL examples page linked from

I and others have also done some work with Jonathan Robie on translating
RQL and Squish syntaxes into XML query. I'm hoping we can put up a web
site on this at some point soon.

There are also some other example queries linked from that page in
Squish only.

Libby Miller

RDFdb query language: