IIPC accounts in hi5

From: IIPC Mohammad Shaikh <iipc@the-quran.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:06:03 +0500
To: <www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org>
Brothers & sisters in Islam

Assalam-u-Alaikum / Peace be on to you

This is to inform all of you that I have opened accounts in hi5 with different names according to my lectures. I would request brothers & sisters who have some time to work in the way of Allah on hi5, then they should let me know. So I will provide them one of my profile ID and password so that they can add friends with my profile and maintain the account. Hence the message of Allah will be circulated. Please reply at your earliest.

Wa alaikum us salam
And on to you is peace

Br. Mohammad Shaikh
Paltalk ID: IIPC_