Congratulations

From: Dave Hollander <dmh@commerce.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:37:53 -0700
To: www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@acm.org>
First and foremost, heart-felt congratulations on a well done specification.
It is clear, to the point and easy to read. The terminology issues we were
discussed years ago have been resolved so cleanly that I only once had
to think about the terms used--arc.

I have two little details to report:
1) section 1.0, first list after 3rd para: "Create a link database that..."
	The words "create" and "database" used this way caused me to stop
	and finally say, perhaps they will explain later.
	I would suggest something more like:
	"Express a link database...".
	Like I said, a little point that I expect has already be discussed.

2) Section 3.4, para 3: "The URI-reference must be receive XML base..."

Again, thanks for creating a spec that I can point to as a counter-example
when people are telling me that specs are and need to be hard to read.

Regards,
Dave Hollander

(21-Feb-2000 draft)
Dave Hollander