Re: XML Infoset Comment Resolution: issue-query-*

Michael Rys wrote:

> Dear Arnaud, I am planning to send a response by tomorrow the latest
> (pending review of the XQuery WG).
>
> Please note that not even a week for review makes it hard to get a
> working group to provide you a response....

I recognize this but we are forced to try to move forward as fast
possible to allow other specs that reference the XML Infoset, such as
XML Schemas, to move further.
Your efforts to comply with our tight schedule are highly appreciated!

Thanks for the update.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group