Re: XML Infoset Comment Resolution: issue-lewis-*

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 11:33:20AM -0800, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
>As of today, the XML Core WG has not received any response from you with
>regard to our Disposition of Comments [1]. I just want to remind you
>that if we have no response by March 24th, we will assume you have no
>objection to our advancing to CR.

Sorry for the failure to respond in a timely fashion.  I am not
completely satisfied with the typing of attributes, but otherwise, the
resolutions appear acceptable.

Amy!!
--
Amelia A. Lewis          alicorn@mindspring.com          amyzing@talsever.com
The less I seek my source for some definitive, the closer I am to fine.