Re: XML 1.1 CR comment response for Carlisle-01

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:11:25 +0100
To: pgrosso@arbortext.com
CC: www-xml-blueberry-comments@w3.org

I think I only posted to xml-dev, not as a formal comment, but I'm
happy to accept your resolution of both the issues you assigned to me.
I'm still worried that the full repercussions of the normalisation
rules are unknown, but as this is a general unease rather than any
technical issue that I wish to raise, you do not need to log any formal
issue/objection from me,

Thanks for the notification

David