XML 1.1 CR comment response for Jelliffe-02

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:14:56 -0500
To: ricko@topologi.com
Cc: www-xml-blueberry-comments@w3.org

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-blueberry-comments/2002Sep/0001.html
the XML Core WG generated, discussed, and resolved the follow issue:

Issue Jelliffe-02:
Unicode normalization of IRIs

Summary resolution: accepted

Response
--------
We will remove these non-letters from nameChar.
========

Please let us know whether you accept our resolution of our comment,
or wish to have an objection formally recorded.  If we do not hear
from you within 10 days we will assume that you accept our response
(though we would prefer to hear from you in any case if practical).

Thank you for your interest in the XML 1.1.

Paul Grosso
for the XML Core WG